So, there are a few things I (kate) am obsessed with at this moment in time:
- Vanilla Soy Latte’s from Starbucks
- any kind of HARIBO candy
- BOINGO on my iPhone (internet provider type thingie…it’s awesome)
- my cocoa-butter chapstick
- Bon Iver (thanks Todd for the recommendation)
- video chatting with my little brothers who teach me cool things like how to use the word “beast” when something is cool.
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- the TV show “The Good Wife” –I secretly wanna be a lawyer and wear power suits and carry a briefcase and say things like “Objection” randomly.
- the song “Farewell” by Rosie Thomas
- anything to put in my hair…clips, headbands, products…crazy curls…I know…I’m girly.
- sweet photo apps on my iPhone that let me take a normal pic like this
Probably not a very interesting blog but I’m kinda bored in Hamburgertown right now so I thought I’d share…haha….Thanks to everyone who has been so kind to us at the shows over here! Ya’ll are SUPER.
Much love and all things sweet-